Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Treatment Address Blood Clots in Veins
Why Vein Disease Treatment is Important
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body. Most deep vein clots occur in the lower leg or thigh. Malfunctioning valves and untreated varicose veins contribute to the formation of these clots. A deep vein thrombosis (DVT) can break loose and cause a serious problem in the lung, called a pulmonary embolism, heart attack, or stroke. DVT symptoms include warmth and tenderness over the vein, pain or swelling in the part of the body affected, skin redness. Don’t risk the complications of untreated vein disease like varicose veins. Contact the St. Louis Laser Vein Center for more information on deep vein thrombosis treatment.
Benefits of Vein Treatment at the Laser Vein Center
- NO PAINFUL VEIN STRIPPING
- ONLY LOCAL ANESTHESIA IS USED, INCREASING THE PROCEDURE’S SAFETY
- QUICK AND EFFECTIVE CUTTING EDGE LASER TECHNOLOGIES USED
- QUICK TO NO RECOVERY TIME
- COMPREHENSIVE STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS ENSURES THE BEST RESULTS
- NON-COSMETIC VEIN TREATMENT IS COVERED BY MOST INSURANCE POLICIES
- MULTIPLE SAFE TREATMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- CONTACT DR. WRIGHT TODAY TO LEARN MORE!